Friday, May 14, 2004

Still More Fiddling To Do

Well we have a new template and most of the fiddling is done to get to work close to right. Still have more to do, but need to concentrate on other things. So your patience in overlooking the nits will be appreciated.


Been working hard on my next column and getting my database of stitches fuller. Since the next column is on needlepoint, I've been going back and forth between working on the column and inputting. Keeps me from getting too bored, but all the typing is aggregavating some tendonitis which is interferring with my stitching (drat). I hate to pace myself.


On another note - it seems my reputation of being "a force of nature" is spreading (grin). It is easy to get people to do what you want if you ask them to do what they want to do.


It is Friday, so it is Mystery night on our local PBS - 2nd Sight, Campion and more. Stitching on Friday night is a good thing. The husband has promised to join me and work on finishing his shirt -- yes the one with the blackwork bands.

No comments: