Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Time to Start the Holiday Cheer

Yesterday was the EGA installation and luncheon. Lots of good eats from all the ladies for the potluck. So now I'm it. Fortunately I have a good crew of officers and committee chair. Need to write the Presidents Column today.

After the meeting went to arrange for the next workshop. One of the ladies has an in at a quilting shop - Always Quilting. The owner is going to do a full day workshop for us - Crazy for Color. We will be doing a small pillow size crazy quilt piece as an exercise in learning more about color theory. Should be lots of fun. I've been putting off doing any crazy quilting because I know I will get hooked in and then....

Stopped on the way home to do the main holiday shopping. I'm cooking only for 4 but still need/want to do all the trimmings. Will pickup the fresh turkey this morning. Managed to get the husband to do the cranberry relish and whole berry the other night while I cooked dinner. Tried a new recipe for roasted cauliflower handpies with hazelnut and machego. They were rich, but very good.

So here is hoping you have a great holiday with friends and family!

wine
You're a Glass of Wine!


What Type of Alcoholic Beverage Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: