Friday, October 07, 2005

Being Silly

Thought this one was right on target -- (big grin) -- and boy am I lucky the husband loves this side of me.
HASH(0x8ba13dc)
What is your sexual appeal?

brought to you by Quizilla

Sounds like me - drives some people crazy as I leap from point A to point J and nail it - or so it seems.

Greens are some of the most powerful and
intelligent people in the aura spectrum. Greens
are extremely bright. They process information
and ideas quickly; jumping from steps one to
ten. They do not like dealing with all the
steps and details in between.


What Is Your True Aura Colour?
brought to you by Quizilla

[note I don't have a live journal name, but it takes a blogger name just fine. Now are we ready to kick a__?]




Your Sci-Fi Alter Ego
Your LiveJournal Name: 
Your First Name: 
Your Lucky Number: 
Your Sci-Fi Alter Ego is 
This Quiz by GrantGould - Taken 26861 Times.
New - Kwiz.Biz Astrology

No comments: