Tuesday, June 29, 2004

In the midst of chaos...

Running fast preparing for the West An Tir War over the long weekend. For us it will be unusually long as we will drive up before and stay an extra day. Husband wants some time just - AWAY. As I mentioned before, I'll be running 3 contests and now teaching 3 classes. Lots to prepare for. Of course I haven't done a long event in years so there are the last minute problems of where is...something died and so now I need to sew a new one...


So what am I doing - taking a break. Some people have said I'm a force of nature. Here is what the arch villain personality test says:




I took the most accurate villain personality test

created by:
The Arch Villainess Gracie



Next column gets FTP'd tomorrow. Need to buckle down and do the next one when I get back.

Have a good holiday

No comments: